Monday 12 October 2015

Editor's note...

So I woke up this morning to an email from my official editor and chief saying that she'd finished red-penning Housing Elephants and that we needed to talk. She used shouty capitals and everything! 

It seems the book left her heart broken and needing more, which blew me away really, as that's exactly the reaction any author wants. She used the words 'amazing' and 'beautiful' and 'congratulations', which again took me aback a little. I'm thrilled she enjoyed it. 

If you want an editor, look no further by the way... Here is the link to her Facebook page...


She's also a writer. Check her out here!


That's all I want, for people to enjoy it. It was never about praise or recognition. I just want people to get something out of it, and the more people that get something out of it, the happier I'll be. As I said yesterday, I'm really proud of myself for doing this, but ultimately, I wanted to create something that other people wanted to devour. 

Here's hoping.

It's late. I should be asleep. I'm my own worst enemy. I'm off to bed.

Night trumpeters x




No comments:

Post a Comment